AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP RETIRED OFFICERS’ CLUB (VIC)
Retired, Resigned, Retrenched? Like to maintain contact with past workmates?
Why not join almost 1000 other past ANZ staff as a member of ANZROC (Vic).
- Flexible membership qualification - open to past ANZ employees with 10 or more years of service, but the committee has discretion to approve entry for applicants with fewer years of service
- No joining fees
- Low annual membership subscriptions - currently $20 for Metropolitan members, $10 for Country and Interstate members. If you join ANZROC Victoria during the financial year 1/10/20 - 30/9/21 your membership will be extended until 30/9/22.
- Monthly newsletter, with something of interest for everyone
- Regularly updated website with latest news, reports and photos.
- Monthly luncheon meetings held in Melbourne CBD , Suburban and Country locations
- Christmas luncheon at the Arts Centre Melbourne Pavilion for up to 320 Members with ANZ CEO and Senior ANZ Executives
- ANZ Privilege package for Retired Officers with 30+ years service
- Active Welfare Committee
- Birthday card
- Bi-Annual golf days
- Special offers such as NIB health insurance etc.
- Sporting/social activities/trips
- Dedicated Facebook Page
- Membership of ANZ Staff Club at a discounted fee
To join -
Just complete the reply section at the bottom of this form and return to our Membership Officer – John Brown, at the address below.
Don’t forget to include full name, preferred first name, date of birth, telephone numbers.
e-mail address and number of years service with the Bank.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Reply I accept your invitation to apply to join the ANZ RETIRED OFFICERS’ CLUB (VIC)
Full Name_Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss____________________________________________Date of Birth / /
Preferred First Name_____________________________Completed years of service______
Address____________________________________________________ Post Code_______
Telephone Number(s) Home______________________Mobile______________________
My annual subscription (City $20, Country/Interstate $10) for $_______has been paid by direct deposit to ANZ Retired Officers’ (Vic) account - BSB 013/350 - Account number 3064 51947. OR My cheque is enclosed.
Or by mail to - Membership Officer, PO Box 4056, BURWOOD EAST. VIC. 3151