NEXT MEETING JULY 11TH, 2019
ANZ BANK RETIRED OFFICERS CLUB LUNCHEON is at MULGRAVE COUNTRY CLUB ON THURSDAY 11TH JULY 2019 COMMENCING AT MIDDAY
We will be meeting at Mulgrave Country Club again in a Private Room.
· the Mulgrave Country Club is located on the North West Corner of the Wellington Road and Jells Road Cross Road, Wheelers Hill
· There is considerable underground parking available as well as ground level parking on the North and East sides of the building
· Public Transport is not readily available, and we suggest that any members who would require transport to attend the function, indicate such on the under mentioned acceptance slip and we will endeavour to arrange transport.
· We would also appreciate assistance from anyone who may be able to be called on to assist with car transport from the station should such be required
· Train travel to Glen Waverley is one option and if you intend to take this option please indicate such and we will endeavour to have a car pick you up from outside the North exit into Railway Parade at Glen Waverley Station
· We are delighted that several of the ANZ group known as the” Zedders” who hold a bimonthly get together at this venue will join us on this day
· The Mulgrave Country Club has an excellent reputation and the seniors two course lunch, consisting of either Soup and Main course or Main course and Sweets is at a reasonable cost
· Partners, ANZROC widows and ANZ Ladies Club members are most welcome to join us on this day and we are anticipating an excellent attendance
Address: 7 Lightwood Drive Sunbury 3429...phone 9740 8001. Please post or Email the attached acceptance slip to Joan Nathan prior to 6th of July 2018
ACCEPTANCE SLIP FOR ANZROC MULGRAVE COUNTRY CLUB LUNCHEON ON THURSDAY 11th JULY 2019 COMMENCING MIDDAY
PLEASE ADVISE JOAN NATHAN BY 5TH JULY 2019….
I / WE will be attending the luncheon
Partner’s name if attending...................................................
· I / We would appreciate assistance with transport: Pick up from Glen Waverley Station YES / NO
· I would be available to pick up (number: .......) members from the Northern entrance of Glen Waverley Station at 11.30am approx
· We may be able to arrange pick up from home given the number of retired members in this area. Please indicate if this would be necessary and we will endeavour to assist
o phone: 97408001,
o Address: 7 Lightwood Drive Sunbury 3429..