NEXT MEETING 12th SEPTEMBER 2019
Our next ANZROC meeting is to be held at The Glasshouse Caulfield, 31 Station Street, Caulfield at 12 noon and we have a private room which makes for easier interaction
Recently refurbished in 2017 the new ‘Glasshouse’ has become a great venue within the community.
We will be meeting at Glasshouse Caulfield again in a Private Room at 12 noon
· the Glasshouse Caulfield is located at 31 Station Street Caulfield. The Glasshouse Caulfield is a premier dining and entertainment complex situated on the edge of Melbourne’s spectacular Caulfield Racecourse.
· There is considerable parking available for guests of the Glasshouse
· Public Transport is readily available to Caulfield Railway Station which is a short walk away from the venue.
· The Glasshouse has an excellent reputation and the two course lunch, consisting of Soup and Main course with selection of three dishes served alternately to diners at a reasonable cost to attendees of $20.00 and comes with a drink on entry
· A bottle of white and red wine will be provided to each table on the day.
· Partners, ANZROC widows and ANZ Ladies Club members are most welcome to join us on this day and we are anticipating an excellent attendance
· The cut off date is 6th September if you are intending to come to our ANZROC Luncheon.
ACCEPTANCE SLIP FOR ANZROC LUNCHEON at GLASSHOUSE CAULFIELD ON THURSDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2019 COMMENCING MIDDAY
PLEASE ADVISE JOAN NATHAN BY 6TH SEPTEMBER
I / We will be attending the luncheon
Partner’s name if attending...................................................
- phone: 97408001,
- Address: 7 Lightwood Drive Sunbury 3429.
Ron Adams Newsletter Editor